- «The Tip of the Iceberg: A Quantitative Framework for Estimating Trade Costs» (with Andreas Moxnes and Luca David Opromolla). Forthcoming at Review of Economics and Statistics.
- «Misallocation and the Recovery of Manufacturing TFP after a Financial Crisis» (with Kaiji Chen) (2013). Forthcoming, Review of Economics Dynamics
- «A Theory of Entry into and Exit from Export Markets» (with Giammario Impulliti and Luca David Opromolla). Journal of International Economics (2013) 90(1), pp. 75-90.
- «Heterogeneous Firms of Heterogeneous Workers? Implications for the Exporter Premium and the Impact of Labor Reallocation on Productivity». The Review of Economics and Statistics (2013) 95:839-849.
- «The Margins of Multinational Production and the Role of Intra-firm Trade» (with Andreas Moxnes and Luca David Opromolla). Journal of Political Economy (2013), 121(1), pp. 74-126.
- OPEC’s Market Power: An Empirical Dominant Firm Model for the Oil Market (with Rolf Golombek and Lin Ma) (2013). R&R
- R&D Heterogeneity and Implications for Growth (with Sigurd Galaasen).
- Structural Stress Test (Corbae, D’Erasmo, Galaasen, and Simsen))
- Optimal Asset Allocation for Sovereign Wealth Funds (with Lin Ma)
- The Time-Varying Disaster Risk Models: An Empirical Assessment of the Rietz-Barro Hypothesis (with Juan Carlos Parra)
Work in progress
- The Business Cycle of a Commodity Exporter (with Rodrigo Caputo)
- Noise Traders, Information Heterogeneity and Exchange Rates (with Rosen Valchev and Dagfinn Rime)
- An Empirical Commodity Storage Model for the Oil Market with Permanent Income Shocks (with Lin Ma )
- The Chinese Transition: A Vintage Capital Approach (with Nicolai Ellingsen)