- OPEC’s Market Power: An Empirical Dominant Firm Model for the Oil Market (2018), with Rolf Golombek and Lin Ma, Energy Economics.
- The Tip of the Iceberg: A Quantitative Framework for Estimating Trade Costs (2015) , with Andreas Moxnes and Luca David Opromolla, Review of Economics and Statistics.
- Misallocation and the Recovery of Manufacturing TFP after a Financial Crisis (2015), with Kaiji Chen, Review of Economics Dynamics.
- A Theory of Entry into and Exit from Export Markets (2013), with Giammario Impulliti and Luca David Opromolla, Journal of International Economics.
- Heterogeneous Firms of Heterogeneous Workers? Implications for the Exporter Premium and the Impact of Labor Reallocation on Productivity (2013) with Andreas Moxnes and Karen Helene Ulltveit-Moe. The Review of Economics and Statistics
- The Margins of Multinational Production and the Role of Intra-firm Trade (2013), with Andreas Moxnes and Luca David Opromolla. Journal of Political Economy.
- OPEC’s Market Power: An Empirical Dominant Firm Model for the Oil Market (with Rolf Golombek and Lin Ma) (2013). R&R
- R&D Heterogeneity and Implications for Growth (with Sigurd Galaasen).
- Structural Stress Test (Corbae, D’Erasmo, Galaasen, and Simsen))
- Optimal Asset Allocation for Sovereign Wealth Funds (with Lin Ma)
- The Time-Varying Disaster Risk Models: An Empirical Assessment of the Rietz-Barro Hypothesis (with Juan Carlos Parra)
Work in progress
- The Business Cycle of a Commodity Exporter (with Rodrigo Caputo)
- Noise Traders, Information Heterogeneity and Exchange Rates (with Rosen Valchev and Dagfinn Rime)
- An Empirical Commodity Storage Model for the Oil Market with Permanent Income Shocks (with Lin Ma )
- The Chinese Transition: A Vintage Capital Approach (with Nicolai Ellingsen)